Protect your family from one of the most prevalent diseases in the Philippines. Free yourself from worry with Dengue Rx.
Dengue Rx is a one-year term plan that provides reimbursement of hospital confinement due to Dengue illness.
- The plan covers reimbursement of up to PhP 30,000 worth of medical expenses due to Dengue and up to PhP 10,000 benefit in accidental death and disability.
- Plan is available to any individual from 0 to 59 years old.
- One person can avail a maximum of two (2) units within one-year term.
- There is a 30-day waiting period after the effective date as indicated in the Confirmation of Insurance Cover (COC) to avail of Dengue reimbursement benefits.
- This plan can be availed together with PhilHealth and your HMO coverage. Final computation of the reimbursement will be on top of your HMO coverage after the deduction of PhilHealth rates whether you are a PhilHealth member or non-member.
- P150 for adults (21 – 59 years old)
- P500 for child (0 – 20 years old)