1. PhilLife Head Office and branches
- Check (Please make check payable to Philippine Life Financial Assurance Corp.)
- Credit card (accepted at Head Office only) – Visa, MasterCard, Amex, JCB
2.Banks : Over-the-counter (OTC) bills payment.
2.1Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP) – all branches
- Fill out the bills payment form.
- Present to the teller the premium notice and accomplished bills payment form.
2.2Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank) – all branches
- Fill out Metrobank Payment Slip in two (2) copies
- Note: 1st Copy – Bank’s copy; 2nd copy – Client’s copy
- Present duly accomplished Payment Slip forms to Metrobank teller together with the cash /check.
- Wait for a copy of the validated Payment Slip from the Metrobank teller.
2.3Asian United Bank (AUB) – all branches
a.Encode payment details using AUB’s Virtual Teller Kiosk (VTK).
a.1 Choose PAYMENT as transaction type.
a.2 Select “PHILIPPINE FINANCIAL ASSURANCE” from the dropdown list.
a.3 Follow the steps shown on the screen of the VTK. Information to be encoded:
- Policy Number (8-digit)
- Name of policy owner
- Nature of Payment (under “Particulars”)
- Amount of Payment
b.Wait for the transaction/queue slip (with number) to be printed and released by VTK
c.Wait for the AUB Teller to call your number.
d.Present the transaction/queue slip to the AUB teller and wait for a printed copy of the validated bank receipt.
a.Fill out the Transaction/Payment Form available at site. Indicate the name of the insured, policy number and amount due.
b.Present to the teller the premium notice, accomplished Transaction Payment Form and payment. Payment will not be accepted without premium notice.
c.Wait for the premium notice and validated Transaction Payment Form.
Important reminders for payments through Bank-OTC and Bayad Center:
1.Always bring your billing notice when making payment.
2.Cash or check payment is accepted.
3.The validated bills payment slip/transaction payment form serves as your proof of payment.
- It is not valid if not machine validated.
- Make sure that the validation is correct based on the information provided.
4.The official receipt will be mailed to you within 30 days.
Notice – For All Clients Who Paid Through Direct Deposits to the Bank Accounts
of Philippine Life Financial Assurance Corporation
Please submit a clear scanned copy of the validated deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org, for our verification and for proper acknowledgement.
For your next payments, please pay through the aforementioned banks/payment centers in which PhilLife Financial has collection agreements.