Important reminders for payments through online, bank over-the- counter and Bayad Center:
- Always bring your premium notice when making payment.
- Cash or check payment is accepted.
- The validated bills payment slip/transaction payment form serves as your proof of payment.
- It is not valid if not machine validated.
- Make sure that the validation is correct based on the information provided.
- The official receipt will be mailed to you within 30 days.
1. Online Payment
- For payment procedure, click here.
- Click on the DragonPay logo to proceed with payment.
2.PhilLife Head Office and Branches
- Check (Please make check payable to Philippine Life Financial Assurance Corp.)
- Credit card (accepted at Head Office only) – Visa, MasterCard, Amex, JCB
- Fill out the Transaction/Payment Form available at site. Indicate the name of the insured, policy number and amount due.
- Present to the teller the premium notice, accomplished Transaction Payment Form and payment. Payment will not be accepted without premium notice.
- Wait for the premium notice and validated Transaction Payment Form.
4. Banks-Over-the-counter Bills Payment
4.1 Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP) – all branches
- Fill out the bills payment form.
- Present to the teller the premium notice and accomplished bills payment form.
4.2 Metropolitan Bank & Trust Company (Metrobank) – all branches
- Fill out Metrobank Payment Slip in two (2) copies
Merchant name: PhilLife Financial
Note: 1st Copy – Bank’s copy; 2nd copy – Client’s copy
- Present duly accomplished Payment Slip forms to Metrobank teller together with the cash
- Wait for a copy of the validated Payment Slip from the Metrobank teller.
4.3 Asia United Bank (AUB) – all branches
- Encode payment details using AUB’s Virtual Teller Kiosk (VTK).
- Choose PAYMENT as transaction type.
- Select “PHILLIFE FINANCIAL ASSURANCE” from the dropdown list.
- Follow the steps shown on the screen of the VTK. Information to be encoded:
- Policy Number (8-digit)
- Name of policy owner
- Nature of Payment (under “Particulars”)
- Amount of Payment
- Wait for the transaction/queue slip (with number) to be printed and released by VTK
- Wait for the AUB Teller to call your number.
- Present the transaction/queue slip to the AUB teller and wait for a printed copy of the validated bank receipt.